Who can join as a legal advisor?

To be a legal advisor for the RLC Hamburg, you have to be a law student at the University of Hamburg, complete the training cycle and regularly attend the continuing training sessions (more on the RLC Hamburg).

What else can I do?

Apart from our legal advice work, there are other ways to support the RLC Hamburg. Thus, we give talks with general information on the asylum procedure in first reception centers in Hamburg. Moreover, we are working on a volunteer translator project.

You would like to support the Refugee Law Clinic? Contact us!

Moreover, we are always in need of donations!